5 Litre, 20 Litre
$31.90 – $68.20
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Flammable liquid and vapour.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Prevention: Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection/ face protection. Do not breathe fumes, mist, vapours or spray.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces– No smoking.
Keep container tightly closed. Ground container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical or foam for extinction
Storage & Disposal: Store in accordance with local regulatory requirements.Store in a well ventilated place. Keep cool.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REFER TO THE SDS. IN AN EMERGENCY CALL 000